Hot Fashion Trend: Lace
IN LOVE WITH LACE
Lace is not only a major fashion trend for 2013, but it’s going to continue into the 2014 year as well. Lace is delicate, luxurious and ultra-ladylike. Whenever we wear lace clothing, lace bathing suits and lace accessories, it makes us feel immediately transformed. The hardest part will be just choosing one item, so why not purchase a few different lace fashion pieces so that you always have the right item to style with?
1) Ayara ‘Bella’ Triangle Lace Bikini: For your next warm weather getaway, why not opt for a sexy lace bikini set? This ‘Bella’ triangle lace is incredibly sweet, but sexy at time. This is a multicolor flower bikini set that has a rich lace overlay. The combination is quite stunning. The lace triangle top has removable padding, sliding adjustable cups and neck and back ties. The bottom is a hot Brazilian cut with shirring at the center and side ties so that you can adjust to your own comfort levels.
2) BCBG Max Azria Runway Coat: The BCBG Max Azria collections at the Spring 2014 fashion shows were absolutely stunning. We fell head over heels in love with this unique and delicate looking, pastel purple, sheer lace coat. It will make for a gorgeous layering piece while fighting a light chill in the air.
3) Dolce & Gabbana Lace Sunglasses: With lace being such a huge fashion trend, you can pretty much purchase it in any form. We love how sweet these green lace sunglasses look. They are definitely a unique design that people will be taking notice of when you wear them. Plus, when not in use, these lace sunglasses will look so pretty perched atop your head.
4) Oscar de la Renta Floral Lace Blouse: Leave it to Oscar de la Renta to nail the look of a gorgeous lace blouse that will have us looking as elegant as can be and not frumpy in anyway. Wear this lace top as is or layer it under cardigan and blazers to create new looks.
5) Trippy + Jason Wu Lace Flats: So cute! Aren’t these jelly and lace flats absolutely adorable? It’s a combination we wouldn’t have thought of and we are loving the jeweled embellishment that also gives these lace shoes a touch of glamour.
6) Valentino Floral Lace Pants: Give your look some Mad Men inspiration with these Valentino lace pants. They have a fabulous retro look to them that we are obsessed with! And what’s great is that you can pair them with pretty heels or a sweet pair of ballet flats.